Who makes up OFNHP?
- Laboratory Professionals (including Medical Technologists, Cytogenetic Technologists and Microbiology Technologists)
- Professionals (including Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physical Therapists, Medical Social Workers, and staff working in dozens of other classifications)
- Registered Dental Hygienists
- RNs working in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Technical employees (including Advanced Dispensing Opticians, Surgical Techs, Respiratory Therapists, Sleep Lab Assistants, and many others)
- Oregon Nurses Association RNs at Kaiser’s Interstate campus, who have their own contract and are represented by OFNHP
- Technical professionals at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center (including Surgical Techs, Respiratory Therapists, Radiology Techs, Pharmacy Techs, and many others)
- Service and Maintenance professionals at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Technical professionals at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart in Eugene (LPNs, Therapists, Technologists, and Technicians)
- Laboratory Professionals at PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
Around 150 technical healthcare professionals and caregivers with St. Charles Medical Center in Bend, as well as another fifty technical professionals at Mid-Columbia Medical Center in the Dalles have recently joined our union as well. Together we are building a powerhouse collection of healthcare workers looking to improve care and conditions for the entire healthcare system of the Pacific Northwest!