Skip to main content


NOTICE: KP Inpatient RNs At KSMC & KWMC Should File Staffing Concerns with OHA Instead of Filing ADOs

If you are an Inpatient RN filing a report over a staffing complaint, you should no longer file an ADO and should instead file a complaint using the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) staffing complaint form. This is important to ensure compliance with Oregon's new staffing law, particularly if you are owed compensation. The union will still receive data from complaints filed with OHA. If you are a Tech, Lab Pro, or Pro filing a complaint about an Inpatient staffing issue, continue to use the ADO system until the rollout completes towards the end of 2024. 

The Assignment Despite Objection (ADO)* form is our tool to report unsafe staffing situations, missed breaks, and mandatory overtime.

Select and submit the ADO form for your worksite and department below.

Kaiser facilities:

PeaceHealth facilities:

Providence Milwaukie:

Share This