The Contract Campaign Summit will bring together OFNHP member leaders for a training and planning session to ensure the OFNHP Bargaining Councils and Contract Action Teams are ready for bargaining and the contract campaign ahead.
- Overview of the contract campaign from January through June (or through local bargaining)
- How the campaign structure works and how your role in it matters
- How to talk to coworkers about bargaining and how to handle difficult questions
- Identifying common issues for all bargaining units to prepare for local bargaining
- Highlight bargaining unit specific issues that should be addressed in local bargaining
Together, we will deepen our skills and strengthen our ability to bring the voice of the members to bargaining.
Got questions? Call the OFNHP office at 503-657-9974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.